Yep. You're here now. Might as well get comfy. I am. My ass is firmly planted in this chair, and it ain't moving until I smell dinner. Or the house is on fire. One or the other.
You're probably here from my DA page. Yep. This one -> www.hereiamramblingagain.deviantart.com<- I figured. If you're not, good for you! You can stay. Find a chair and plant your ass there. Good.
Not much to say to y'all right now. Expect HOMESTUCK stuff here for a while. I'll also give y'all some art and fanfiction. That's all my sorry ass can currently supply. Well, that and emo poetry. I write that shit like I'm dying.
Yeah. ...that's about it. HIARA out.
the adventures of an otaku-in-the-making, fangirl-at-heart, and the-coolest-fucking-outcast-you-will-ever-meet
There is nothing to see here. Just my pointless posts about my random acts of otaku fangirl outcastness. But you can stay. I'll keep ya. After all, if I couln't do that much for my visitors, what kind of a blogger would I be? Let's get straight to the point. There will be spoilers. Oops. For what? Well, Hetalia, Homestuck, Death Note, Black Butler, Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney, Harvest Moon, Harry Potter, and some other random shit I haven't thought of yet. Still wanna stick around? Be my guest. Like I said, I'll keep ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment